Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success to join our Finance Team at our Headquarter offices.
This role is responsible for assisting the Finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization. This position reports directly to the Financial Controller. This role is expected maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers, prepare and analyze budgets and perform general accounting. Additionally, responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree desired but may substitute experience for degree
- At least 2 or more years in accounting or bookkeeping role. Must have prior experience with A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, and financial reports.
- Working knowledge of Accrual Accounting
- Attention to Detail, thoroughness, organization, analytical
- Data entry skills, general math skills, accounting rules, financial software (QuickBooks Online)
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Microsoft Office Skills – Strong overall computer skills and strong Excel skills (intermediate or higher level)
**Please take note this is an entry to intermediate level role
Salary range $32-38,000 BOE
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
Do you think you can WOW our clients? Apply today!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)