We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by helping others succeed. As a College Hunks' Franchise Business Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with our franchise partners in order to have a direct impact on their individual revenue and profitability numbers, while assisting them in building a strong company culture in each location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with 35-40 franchise owners through on-site visits and routine follow-up review meetings
- Monitor and coach to daily performance metrics in order to drive sales activity and ensure costs are in line with brand standards to promote profitability
- Understand and utilize internal standards to ensure proper service delivery and client "WOW" factor
- Drive top line revenue with relentless focus on consistent execution of the basics; provide on-location training assistance as needed
- Support operations, marketing, human resource management, financial and business development in each location
- Identify roadblocks to franchise profitability, regardless of origin and work to take appropriate action to solve for the individual and/or system.
- Be well versed and enforce standard operating procedures, franchise agreement and moving licensing regulations.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management preferred or equivalent/relevant on the job experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Franchise Business Consultant role that should include a general background in Business Management, HR management, and P& L understanding.
- Strong understanding of financial statements, QuickBooks and/or general accounting practices.
- Sales, Marketing and Operations/Systems Management.
- Confident and proactive communicator; must be able to manage positive relationships with franchisees while not being afraid of confrontation
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work positively/effectively with people at all levels.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and growing industry.
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 50%.
Ideally, experience in the Moving industry or another home services industry
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary with a bonus plan. Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)