We are seeking a driven Hands-on individual that is motivated by helping others succeed. College Hunks Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our National Move Trainer role who will embody College Hunks Core Values and deliver a world class Move Training program to our Franchisee locations.
The National Move Trainer is responsible for improving franchisee operations through the development of front-line move training programs, “train the trainer” move programs and by providing direct onsite support to franchisees and their staff in all areas of moving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Crew Technical Training sessions at HUNK University and Move U as needed.
- Act as a franchise/manager/Crew Captain resource for daily operational issues to include training, “what to do if…” scenarios, truck issues, etc.
- Conduct Crew Training by hosting virtual “train the trainer” and on-site training sessions via location site visits and/or regional meetings
- Assist Franchise Business Consultants in follow up on open items uncovered during site visits
- Work to enhance current video & documented training manual resources; ensure employees are provided the necessary resources to easily execute the basic job requirements; create appropriate training aids
- Refine existing Move training programs and materials to enhance company value to our Franchise Partners
- Bring current Move industry best practices to Franchise Partners and their front-line staff
- Help Franchise Partners understand the value of the Move Business and how it contributes to overall margins and business value.
- Support the Franchise Performance departmental quarterly initiatives, as needed
Required Education & Experience:
- High school Graduate; and Minimum two years related experience and/or Hands-on Moving experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to safely use moving equipment including but not limited to hand trucks, 4 wheelers, tape guns, pads, lift gates and handheld power tools
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Overnight travel 50% or more
- Confident and proactive communicator; must be able to manage positive relationships with franchisees
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work positively/effectively with people at all levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced and growing industry
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
EOE. Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)