Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? If you live and breathe digital marketing we want to speak to you! We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success. College Hunks Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our Franchise Marketing Consultant role. The ideal candidate will embody College Hunks Core Values and deliver world-class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture and media presence for our brand.
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
The Franchise Marketing Coach will act as the internal liaison between franchise partners and marketing services provided by College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving marketing team. The Franchise Marketing Coach is responsible for monitoring franchise performance, providing marketing guidance/coaching and implementing marketing best practices throughout the franchise system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic marketing guidance to existing and new franchise owners
- Drive franchise revenue growth by providing tactical recommendations and budget oversight
- Collaborate with franchise performance team to monitor franchise performance and proactively identify and address issues and areas of opportunities
- Provide marketing start-up and on-boarding support to new franchise locations
- Create social media pages and local website pages
- Set up online local listings and review management platforms
- Advise franchise partners on zip-code based marketing tactics (yard signs, door hangers, “parketing”, etc.), traditional lead generation (direct mail) and digital marketing channels (PPC and social media advertising)
- Provide budget oversight and vendor selection
- Provide public relations and community involvement support
- Provide competitive marketing research
- Periodically provide on-site location launch support in collaboration with Franchise Business Coaches
- Act as the liaison between franchise partners and various marketing vendors
- Manage franchise compliance with approved marketing tactics, standards, and materials
- Collect campaign results and delivers monthly/quarterly reporting to franchise partners
- Develop franchise marketing playbook and training modules
- Periodically accompany Franchise Business Consultants on field visits
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise in local marketing strategy and experience leveraging local lead generation channels and tactics
- Understanding of business financials and P&Ls
- Understanding and experience with local SEO and SEM
- Experience in social media management and online advertising
- Franchise marketing/multi-unit experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Proficient in WordPress CMS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit for extended periods of time, type, and reach to answer a telephone or use a computer. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch. May occasionally lift items, such as files or boxes of moderate weight.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to view a computer monitor.
- An employee will be required to frequently drive 0-25 miles and occasionally up to 100 miles.
- Employee occasionally will be required to fly commercial airlines for overnight travel.
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
Do you think you can WOW our clients? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)