Are you a proven winner with energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and exponential growth. College H.U.N.K.S. Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our VP of Franchise Development role. The ideal candidate will embody College H.U.N.K.S. Core Values and deliver world-class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture and brand presence for our brand.
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by helping others succeed. The Vice President of Franchise Development will be responsible for leading the franchising department and will develop the company's objectives and strategies for franchise sales activities for all new and resale units.
The ideal candidate will serve as a key member of the leadership team and be the driver of the long-term franchise development strategic objectives and results for the organization.
To grow and maintain the number of A-Player Franchise Owners in our system to 200 .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for the structure and organization of the Franchising group. He/she will evaluate, hire, train, lead, manage, and motivate staff directing their activities to achieve their individual goals that support the company’s.
- Lead, mentor and improve the sales skills and closing effectiveness of the company's franchise recruiting team to meet or exceed targeted sales and pipeline metrics.
- Manage the franchise recruiting department's achievement of its annual plan within the assigned budget parameters and industry ratios.
- Build strong, effective working relationships with existing franchise referral networks (i.e., brokers) and cultivate effective new franchise broker relationships
- Meet sales goals, while strictly adhering to all internal and federal regulations governing franchise development
- Develop a coordinated, structured interview process to be executed by the franchise recruiting team and the senior leadership team during the franchise discovery process and face-to-face meetings.
- Regularly track and report all franchise recruiting advertising, PR, social media, and marketing results to monitor lead volume, lead quality, cost per lead, cost per sale, and closing rates from all lead sources.
- Coordinate annual updates to FDD's and Franchise Agreements to comply with relevant federal and state franchise disclosure laws and industry best practices
- Develop annual business plan and budget for the department in line with the strategic plan for the organization.
- Coordinate with Franchise Development staff to assure timely and accurate compliance with all applicable state and federal franchise disclosure laws and regulations, and the timely issuance and execution of franchise agreements and other contracts required.
- Interface with members of sales team and related departments to assure approved licensees/franchisees complete the sales and development process and openings successfully and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University with concentration in Business, or related discipline; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated successful license/franchise sales experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading and managing a sales team is required
- Understanding of business financials and P&Ls
- Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle different assignments simultaneously
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
Do you think you can WOW our clients? Apply today!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)