Are you a proven winner with energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and exponential growth. College H.U.N.K.S. Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our Sales and Loyalty Center Sales Manager role. The ideal candidate will embody College H.U.N.K.S. Core Values and deliver world-class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture and brand presence for our brand.
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and activities of the CHHJ Sales and Loyalty Center. Provide coaching and training to agents in order to build a stronger more knowledgeable workforce. The individual works at the direction of the SLC Director.
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by helping others succeed. The SLC Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the Sales and Loyalty Center activities and will develop the teams objectives and strategies for increasing and improving the Sales and Loyalty Center sales activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management within the Sales and Loyalty Center that mirrors our company’s core values
- Responsible for driving the Sales and Loyalty Center to achieve and surpass sales goals, contact center profitability and business objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in an fast paced work environment, directly supervising a team of Sales and Loyalty sales agents in a sales and service environment.
- Manage team performance and call volumes in order to reach targeted goals
- Address customer concerns/complaints and handled escalated calls
- Generates nightly reports
- Monitor calls to observe employee’s professionalism, technical accuracy, and adherence to company policies
- Work agent position if employee absences are not back-filled for a shift or during emergency situations
- Provides and documents performance feedback through side-by-side coaching, performance reviews and goal setting, quality monitoring, and deficiency management.
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures
- Administers motivational programs that include incentives, contests, and team performance awards
- Is able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Understands and manages Sales and Loyalty Center statistics and other management reports
- Manage Timekeeping/Scheduling/Attendance records
- Provide conflict resolution and/or progressive discipline for escalated issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University with concentration in Business, or related discipline; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience supervising sales teams in a call center environment
- 1-2 years of experience handling call center metrics, statistics and reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs and software
CHHJ offers a host of benefits to include a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, PTO and a 401k program.
Hours of operation for our Call Center staff are Monday – Saturday 8am - Midnight and Sunday 9am – 9pm, a successful candidate in this position will need to have flexibility in scheduling to include nights and weekends.
Salary for this role: $45-60,000/yr plus monthly bonus potential (based on experience)
Do you think you can WOW our customers? Apply today!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)