Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? If you live and breathe Marketing, we want to speak to you! We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success. College Hunks Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our Director of Marketing role. The ideal candidate will embody College Hunks Core Values and deliver world class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture and media presence for our brand.
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
The Director of Marketing is responsible to drive quantity and quality leads to the franchise system through a variety of channels (online and offline) in an efficient manner, while leading and managing the marketing team. The Director of Marketing creates and manages the process of updating the content and functionality of all online presences ensuring optimal technical and visual design, navigation, functionality, accessibility, ease and efficiency for key internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing start-up support to new franchises
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University with concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in local marketing strategy and experience leveraging local lead generation channels and tactics
- Understanding of business financials and P&Ls
- Experience in social media management and online advertising
- Strong grasp of local SEO, SEM and the online customer experience
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Wordpress editing
- Proficient in all aspects of social media management and online advertising
- Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle different assignments simultaneously
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Experience with corporate and franchised operations a plus
- Experience working with small business owners and maximizing limited budgets a plus
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
Do you think you can WOW our clients? Apply today!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)