Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? If you live and breathe Finance and Accounting, we want to speak to you! We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success. College Hunks Franchising is looking for a dynamic individual to fill our Chief Financial Officer role. The ideal candidate will embody College Hunks Core Values and deliver world class customer service and continue to build a strong company culture and strong financial structure for our brand.
Building Leaders, Listen, fulfill and delight, Always Branding, Create a Fun Enthusiastic team environment.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced CFO to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee any and all fiscal activity including accounting activities, budgeting, and forecasting portfolio performance. You will work to plan and forecast the overall financial vision for the company to ensure productive financial operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO/President, the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Evaluate the finance teams structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University with concentration in Accounting, Finance or related discipline; or 10 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
Our mission is to Move the World. It starts with you!
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO programs and the opportunity to work in a Fun, Enthusiastic Team environment!
Do you think you can WOW our clients? Apply today!
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With more than 100 franchise locations across North America, College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ/M) is one of the largest and fastest growing franchise opportunities. The company is a multi-year consecutive winner of the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and headquartered in beautiful sunny Tampa, FL. The “Brand Central" team provides franchise support to the franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center.
A purpose-driven, values-based, socially conscious organization that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and is known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJ/M is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)